February 2018 Sales Launch: Choa Chu Kang
Find your new home in the west, with the City just a short ride away, when you apply for a new flat at Teck Whye View in the February 2018 Build-to-Order (BTO) exercise. 574 affordably priced 2-room Flexi to 4-room flats from as low as $9,000 to $190,000 (after housing grants) are available!
Teck Whye View is located along Jalan Teck Whye at the east side of Choa Chu Kang. Nearby train stations include Phoenix (Bukit Panjang LRT), which links residents to the North-South Line (Choa Chu Kang station), and Bukit Panjang, which is both an LRT station and a station on the Downtown Line.
For those who love to plan ahead: Teck Whye View is in close proximity to a cluster of schools, where Chua Chu Kang Secondary, Kranji Secondary, Pioneer Junior College, Teck Whye Primary, and Teck Whye Secondary are situated. Within the greater Choa Chu Kang area, there are more schools including Bukit Panjang Government High School, Chua Chu Kang Primary, and ITE College West.
Amenities around the Area
Beat the shopping crowd in town with various malls that are just a short walk or bus ride away from your home! Junction 10, Hillion Mall, and Bukit Panjang Plaza offer plenty of dining and retail options – you will be spoilt for choice. 🙂
Check out the map below for a snapshot of the key facilities and amenities around the development!
Applying for a flat in Choa Chu Kang? Information on the BTO flats on offer is available on HDB InfoWEB so you can check out all the details online.
Applications for the February Sales Launch will close on Monday, 12 February 2018.
Eligible first-timer families can receive up to $80,000 of housing grants, comprising the Additional CPF Housing Grant and the Special CPF Housing Grant, of up to $40,000 each.
Flexi Flats and Fresh Start Housing Scheme
2-room Flexi flat prices are determined after taking into account factors such as the lease tenure, and whether buyers are first-timers, second-timers, or others.
Families who are on the Fresh Start Housing Scheme can also apply for short-lease 2-room Flexi flats. The Fresh Start Housing Scheme is meant to help second-timer families with young children, who stay in public rental flats, to own a flat again.
Useful Tips for Flat Buyers
- Consider applying for a BTO flat in non-mature towns to enjoy a higher chance of success in securing a flat.
- You can apply for only 1 flat type/ category in 1 town.
- Regular updates on the application numbers for the various flat types/ towns will be published on the HDB InfoWEB, so do check for updates before submitting your application.
- Applicants are shortlisted using a computer ballot; they are not processed on a first come first served basis. So there is no need to rush to submit your application.
- If you wish to take up an HDB housing loan for your flat purchase, you need to produce a valid HDB Loan Eligibility (HLE) Letter when you book a flat. Check your loan eligibility and apply for an HLE letter at www.hdb.gov.sg/hleapply.
Next Sales Launch
There will be another sales launch coming up in May 2018, with about 3,900 flats in Tampines, Toa Payoh, Sengkang and Yishun! Be sure to check the MyNiceHome website and follow us on Facebook for the latest updates!
By Nicholas Yau
February 6, 2018
You may also be interested in: