February 2018 Sales Launch: Woodlands
A new Build-To-Order (BTO) project will be launched at Woodlands in the February 2018 sales exercise! Flats ranging from 2-room Flexi to 5-room are affordably priced from as low as $4,000 and $274,000 respectively, after housing grants. There is definitely a home for every budget and need.
Woodlands Glade comprises 629 units of 2-room Flexi, 3-room, 4-room and 5-room flats. Facilities in this development will include a childcare centre, and a roof garden. There are schools such as Riverside Primary and Admiralty Secondary in its immediate vicinity, while Woodlands Crescent Park is just a 10-minute walk away.
Likewise, Admiralty MRT station is only a 10-minute bus ride away from the development. This is great because it means you can easily get to Kampung Admiralty, an integrated residential development right beside the MRT station! Healthcare and commercial services, and a communal garden are some of the amenities that you can look forward to!
Alternatively, you could also visit Causeway Point and Woodlands Civic Centre, which are a short MRT ride away.
For a snapshot of the key spots around the project, check out the map below! 🙂
Want to apply for a flat in Woodlands? Information on the BTO flats on offer is available on HDB InfoWEB so you can check out all the details online.
Applications for the February Sales Launch will close on Monday, 12 February 2018.
Eligible first-timer families can receive up to $80,000 of housing grants, comprising the Additional CPF Housing Grant (AHG) (up to $40,000) and the SHG (up to $40,000).
Flexi Flats and Fresh Start Housing Scheme
2-room Flexi flat prices are determined after taking into account factors such as the lease tenure, and whether buyers are first-timers, second-timers, or others.
Families who are on the Fresh Start Housing Scheme can also apply for 2-room Flexi flats. The Fresh Start Housing Scheme is meant to help second-timer families with young children, who stay in public rental flats, to own a flat again.
Useful Tips for Flat Buyers
- Consider applying for a BTO flat in non-mature towns to enjoy a higher chance of success in securing a flat.
- You can apply for only 1 flat type/ category in 1 town.
- Regular updates on the application numbers for the various flat types/ towns will be published on the HDB InfoWEB, so do check for updates before submitting your application.
- Applicants are shortlisted using a computer ballot; they are not processed on a first come first served basis. So there is no need to rush to submit your application.
- If you wish to take up an HDB housing loan for your flat purchase, you need to produce a valid HDB Loan Eligibility (HLE) Letter when you book a flat. Do check your loan eligibility and apply for an HLE letter at www.hdb.gov.sg/hleapply.
Next Sales Launch
There will be another sales launch coming up in May 2018, with about 3,900 flats in Sengkang, Tampines, Toa Payoh, and Yishun. A concurrent SBF exercise will also be held in May 2018. Be sure to check the MyNiceHome website and follow us on Facebook for the latest updates!
By Atikah Razak
February 6, 2018
You may also be interested in: