February 2018 Sales Launch: Tampines
Get the best of both worlds and more, when you apply for a new flat at Tampines GreenDew and Tampines GreenFoliage in the February 2018 Build-to-Order (BTO) exercise! Select from affordably priced 3-room to 5-room flats from as low as $185,000 to $417,000, after housing grants.
Tampines GreenDew and Tampines GreenFoliage
726 units of 3-room, 4-room and 5-room flats are available at Tampines GreenDew.
This project is located right beside Tampines Green Foliage, where 542 units of 4-room and 5-room flat will be available. Along with other developments in the area, these 2 projects will form a new housing cluster in Tampines North.
Amenities around the Area
Never run out of home décor ideas and groceries – the Tampines Retail Park is mere minutes away and you will be the envy of your friends during the sales seasons!
Love nature? This housing cluster will be surrounded by new parks – while Tampines Eco Green and Sun Plaza Park will also be nearby for you and your family to engage in healthy, recreational activities in green spaces.
But perhaps the most exciting part about having a home here? It is nestled between Tampines and Pasir Ris – giving you the best of both worlds in many aspects from connectivity and facilities to nature spaces and shopping. You can also look forward to the Remaking Our Heartland programme, which will soon upgrade and transform Pasir Ris. 🙂
Check out the map below for a snapshot of the key amenities and facilities in the area!
Looking to apply for a flat in Tampines? Information on the BTO flats on offer is available on HDB InfoWEB so you can check out all the details online.
Applications for the February Sales Launch will close on Monday, 12 February 2018.
Eligible first-timer families can receive up to $80,000 of housing grants, comprising the Additional CPF Housing Grant and the Special CPF Housing Grant, of up to $40,000 each.
Useful Tips for Flat Buyers
- Consider applying for a BTO flat in non-mature towns to enjoy a higher chance of success in securing a flat.
- You can apply for only 1 flat type/ category in 1 town.
- Regular updates on the application numbers for the various flat types/ towns will be published on the HDB InfoWEB, so do check for updates before submitting your application.
- Applicants are shortlisted using a computer ballot; they are not processed on a first come first served basis. So there is no need to rush to submit your application.
- If you wish to take up an HDB housing loan for your flat purchase, you need to produce a valid HDB Loan Eligibility (HLE) Letter when you book a flat. Check your loan eligibility and apply for an HLE letter at www.hdb.gov.sg/hleapply.
Next Sales Launch
There will be another sales launch coming up in May 2018, with about 3,900 flats in Tampines, Toa Payoh, Sengkang and Yishun! Be sure to check the MyNiceHome website and follow us on Facebook for the latest updates!
By Nicholas Yau
February 7, 2018
You may also be interested in: