By : Priya Shandhini
13 June 2018
Joanne and her neighbours from block 119B of Rivervale had come together to share recipes for their own cookbook. Here is Lily’s quick and yummy Chilly Crayfish recipe.
Lily posing with her recipe that was featured in Joanne's community recipe book
Time needed: 15 minutes
Serves: 4 people
- Instant Chilli Crab paste
- 500g crayfish (skinned)
- 1 egg
- A handful of coriander leaves
- Heat up the Chilli Crab paste in a heated pan. The paste replaces oil as a substitute.
- Add the skinned crayfish to the pan and mix well.
- Once it is cooked, add in the egg. Stir well for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve the dish on a plate and garnish with coriander leaves.
SHARE THIS ON