By : Benjamin Chew
20 March 2019
At the start of this year, I resolved to lead a healthier lifestyle, which I believe can be achieved through healthier eating habits (80%) and frequent exercise (20%).
The common misconception is that healthy food tastes bland, especially so with chicken breast. A quick solution is to ensure that you marinate it adequately! I prefer using curry powder, as it has a lot of health benefits like aiding digestion and boosting bone regrowth. Another key tip is to substitute rich ingredients like coconut milk with low-fat plain yoghurt – which is what I have done for this recipe.
If you would like to try a healthier diet but do not have the time to cook, this is perfect for you!
Ingredients (Serves 2)
2 pieces of chicken breast (about 200 grams each)
½ cup of non-fat plain yogurt
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons curry powder
2 teaspoons chilli powder (adjust according to your preference)
1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- Debone the chicken breast. Make sure to remove the skin and fats.
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
- Mix all the condiments into a small bowl.
- Coat the chicken breast evenly on both sides and place it onto a baking tray.
- Cook for about 30 minutes.
- Rest the chicken for about 5 minutes. Serve with your favourite vegetables.
There you have it! A healthy and simple recipe to start your endeavour into healthy eating!
Have any healthy recipes to share with us? Why not do so at firstname.lastname@example.org
SHARE THIS ON