By : Irna Rozalina and Nicholas Yau
28 December 2017
Cookies. They are perfect for any occasion, and sinfully easy to bake! Clear out that kitchen table and oven, because you will want to try this simple and fun recipe. In no time, you will have delicious cookies to share – and your home will be filled with its heavenly fragrance!
- 224g butter
- 180g brown sugar
- 180g castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 450g self-raising flour
- 4g baking soda (bicarbonate soda)
- 4g baking powder
- 325g chocolate chips
- 180g diced walnuts
- Whisk butter and sugar until creamy. Beat in the eggs.
- In another bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Stir in the dry ingredients into the first mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and diced walnuts.
- Use a teaspoon to make small scoops of the mixture, spacing them well apart on the baking trays.
- Bake at 160 to 170 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, leave to cool. Serve when ready!
Know any recipes for sweet treats to share? Send it in to email@example.com today!
SHARE THIS ON