By : Atikah Razak
14 November 2017
Another exciting Build-To-Order (BTO) project at Punggol has been launched in the November 2017 sales exercise. Punggol spells eco waterfront living, and this new project promises just that.
What is more, the flats ranging from 4-room to 5-room are affordably priced, from as low as $227,000 and $352,000 respectively, after housing grants.
Artist’s impression of Northshore Edge
Northshore Edge comprises 388 units of 4-room and 5-room flats. Facilities planned here include a childcare centre, roof gardens, and landscape decks.
View of the BTO site from the multi-storey car park across the road
Located between Samudera and Nibong LRT stations, rides to town and other places are only a rail connection away.
Nibong LRT connects residents to Punggol MRT within a few stops
Nature lovers would love to know that Punggol Waterway Park is just a 10-minute walk away! There are also other recreational spaces nearby, such as the Punggol Park Connector, Punggol Point Park, and SAFRA.
Enjoy regular strolls along My Waterway @ Punggol
More recreational activities are available at the eco-friendly SAFRA Punggol
Plenty of greenery surround the developments in the area
The development is near Punggol Cove Primary School and Marina Country Club. Northshore Plaza, a new generation Neighbourhood Centre, will also be built right next to it. This means walking distance to shops, supermarkets, childcare centres, and community spaces!
Punggol Cove Primary School is a 5-minute walk away from Northshore Edge
Marina Country Club is located right next to the development
Northshore Plaza is slated for completion in 2020
Now that was a lot of information to digest, but lucky for you I have marked down all the key spots in the map below!
Information on the BTO flats on offer is available on HDB InfoWEB so you can check out all the details online.
Optional Component Scheme
Northshore Edge will be built using the Prefinished Prefabricated Volumetric Construction (PPVC) method. These pre-installed finishes will reduce the renovation works required and help home buyers move into their new flats sooner. Home buyers of PPVC projects will not need to make any selection under the Optional Component Scheme (OCS).
Eligible first-timer families can receive up to $80,000 of housing grants, comprising the Additional CPF Housing Grant (up to $40,000) and the Special Housing Grant (up to $40,000).
Useful Tips for Flat Buyers
- Consider applying for a BTO flat in non-mature towns to enjoy a higher chance of success in securing a flat.
- You can apply for only 1 flat type/ category in 1 town.
- Regular updates on the application numbers for the various flat types/ towns will be published on the HDB InfoWEB, so do check for updates before submitting your application.
- Applicants are shortlisted using a computer ballot; they are not processed on a first come first served basis. So there is no need to rush to submit your application.
- • If you wish to take up an HDB housing loan for your flat purchase, you need to produce a valid HDB Loan Eligibility (HLE) Letter when you book a flat. Do check your loan eligibility and apply for an HLE letter at www.hdb.gov.sg/hleapply.
Next Sales Launch
Applications for the November Sales Launch will close on Monday, 20 November 2017.
There will be another sales launch coming up in February 2018, with about 3,600 flats in Choa Chu Kang, Geylang, Tampines and Woodlands. A concurrent Re-Offer of Balance Flats exercise will also be held then. Be sure to check the MyNiceHome website and follow us on Facebook for the latest updates!